Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That my grandchildren (Yuna and Tidus) are not 'puppies' anymore.

I saw Tidus perform a very large (adult size) poo this morning. This is when it hit me. Even though I see puppies still, they are definately not pups anymore, but now they are little teenagers. My babies are growing!!! :eek: When did this happen!? Where did the time go!?

I am excited because I cannot wait to see how they are going to be as adults, but at the same time I miss their baby-ness. :(

Wow I sound like I am talking about my human children!!! ;)

And Jesse has not changed much at all over the past couple of months. I took some new pics (I need to upload) and they look the same as my last batch LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
awe I bet it is hard watching them grow so fast. Its hard enough with kids and the pups grow so much faster it really hits you I bet.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh my.. I told my husband just the other day that Chester is not a puppy anymore in the "poop size" dept! LOL The funny thing is.. it's like his age hasn't caught up to his body yet. He's a big, clumsy baby. We've never had bigger dogs, so watching him be a puppy in a big body is kind of like watching the movie "BIG" :D

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
awww i know we were watching videos the other day of baby bullies and how small they were and i said "awww i remember when my baby was that small" now he is a big boy @ 7 months

Most Reactions