Soon-to-be new Bulldog owner... great forum!

wormed

Aug 10, 2011
Just wanted to say thanks for the wealth of knowledge I've received just going through threads on this forum. Just like a few threads down, I've always wanted an English Bulldog and I'm finally able to care for one securely. The breeder I have chosen is an excellent couple and they're more than happy to answer any and all questions I have. However, I'm sort of an internet nerd so I love doing my own research. Again, thank you for all the information you've provided to each other, it's been very helpful.

I look forward to asking for your advice in the future. :)

Here's a picture of my guy at 4 weeks. He still has a bit to grow before I can dedicate my life to the little man.

conan6.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my, those lips are just smoochable! Congrats on your dream baby! Glad you have found us and I think we all have a nit o0f that internet nerd in us. Amazing what you can learn thru computers, not sure HOW we all survived before this. :) Dont be shy, ask any questions you have. Oh and thanks for the pic but I am guess you know the rules by now, more pics please. Especially once you bring him home. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome to EBN. I'm glad you joined and are including us in your new adventure. Conan (luv the name) is just adorabull. Fire away with the questions; that's what we are here for... well, that and to see all the great pix you'll be posting. ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Conan is a cutie! Looking forward to seeing lots more of him!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online