URGGH and this guy is a VET!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Here is the news from Jacksonville. I heard about this on Saturday from Randy at EBRG. They are pulling some. However animal control couldn't release any until the "owner" had a chance to get them back. That makes me so mad, he should not have a chance to.

Anyway the 13 are bullies and one is pregnant, so I hope EBRG can get most of them. I am going to see if Friday I can go down and see them, get them some good food etc... It makes me so angry

13 dogs confiscated from Jacksonville veterinarian in animal neglect case | jacksonville.com

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh my....I'm just speechless!:cursing:

Vickiebarrios

Aug 6, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Here is the news from Jacksonville. I heard about this on Saturday from Randy at EBRG. They are pulling some. However animal control couldn't release any until the "owner" had a chance to get them back. That makes me so mad, he should not have a chance to.Anyway the 13 are bullies and one is pregnant, so I hope EBRG can get most of them. I am going to see if Friday I can go down and see them, get them some good food etc... It makes me so angry13 dogs confiscated from Jacksonville veterinarian in animal neglect case | jacksonville.com
I would be honored to have such precious Bullies in my home. Please let me know if there is any way I can help. It breaks my heart that this happens...

DoughnutsMom

Jul 18, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Doughnut
I hear that they will be given to the EB rescue groups IFthe shelter gets custody. The "vet" wants them back and I think the hearing is Friday.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope the courts don't give them back to the vet, it's a sad day when a so called vet will do such a thing. I would love to get a couple of those poor bullies.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
He should not be able to have ANY animals or be around any, and have his license revoked! :cursing:

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
That is a very sad sad situation !!

I know the were suffering :*( !!!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Here is the newest, which really upsets me. Looks like the rescues aren't getting any. This is what was said on the news. Makes me made that they are opening the adoption up to just anyone interested. Jax is such a redneck, good ol'boy city.

They are currently taking calls for people interested in adopting. Here is the message that was on the news:

In order to adopt one of the English bulldogs, those interested need to call Animal Care and let them know you are interested. Right now the dogs are receiving medical care. After that, some will be adopted out to the general public. So call 630-CITY, ask for animal care and protective services and give them your information

We should all call and complain....the area code is 904

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.