I think I've become one of "those" people..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
you know, the people who talk about and show off photos of their dogs - like they were children?? Yes, my name is Lisa, and I'm a "dog lady" :eek: :bully: :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
LMAO, yeah, me too. Let's make an official club. Who's in?

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I gave my dad a mouse pad and coffee cup with a photo of his two bullie grandpuppies on it for Father's Day...I think he liked it.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have photos up at work(in the pharmacy)...and in my locker at work. And in the main office, at a womans desk who I have no relationship with. I also gave my mother-n-law a t-shirt that reads "My grandchild is a bulldog". I've never sent out a xmas card with my photo on it, but I always send out xmas cards with theirs on it. I make homemade greeting cards with my dog photos on them. I had a 1st birthday party for Vegas and invited all our friends. I'm so in this club............

Children are for people who can't have dogs..........I'm in this club all the way!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have lots of children and lots of dogs.... Where do I stand?? LOL

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hopefully on two feet...... You should be higher up! You are amazing. I'm exhausted with just 2 of the 4 leggers. Do they offer ADD meds for dogs? I think Orion needs help.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think yuna is becoming more like O everyday...

Yawn I'm so sweepy- nite nite!!!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You say night night, but you probably are reading more posts as we speak...or type.

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I have lots of children and lots of dogs.... Where do I stand?? LOL

At dinner tonight when we were talking about dog food (of course, what else.. not what the kids did with their day).. my girls remarked they thought Chester ate better than they did! :p (of course, they were eating lemon pepper grilled chicken breast, rice, and homegrown squash at the time). LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You say night night, but you probably are reading more posts as we speak...or type.

Um, well I did read 1 more post.... lol

At dinner tonight when we were talking about dog food (of course, what else.. not what the kids did with their day).. my girls remarked they thought Chester ate better than they did! :p (of course, they were eating lemon pepper grilled chicken breast, rice, and homegrown squash at the time). LOL

Yes, since Chip is out of town I don't make fancy dinners, so I think at this moment our dogs eat better than we do! I can feel it too, all this processed crap makes me bloated!

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
Im in you guys,,, lol... we talked to Dozer like our child, and i KNOW he understood every single word, ! we carried his pictures everywhere, had birthday parties, the local businesses knew him by name, and kept special treats for him, :) he had a growth chart, his own papa chair.. and when he passed we held a funeral for him..with a sign in book and - people shared there best memories,, As we prepare for another, i know this one will be treated the same, YUP im definately in this club.. ~ Blessings to ALL.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My husband is a big guy. He's partners in a brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym. (martial arts) You wouldn't know it, but he baby talks to Vegas and Orion! It makes me laugh. Big burly guys talking like babies to their fur-babies. Gotta love it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.