It Keeps Him From Eating Grass And Horse Poo!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm going to go on a hunt for a stick for Wilson and in order for him to go outside he must carry his stick at all times - that just might be the solutions to get him to stop snacking on :poo: :ROFL: :ROFL:.Mack's a handsome boy!

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mack is a good looking boy, and that's funny how he will carry that stick on walks and not drop it. Buddy will take his favorite bone outside sometimes but will put it down, but when we get ready to come in I tell him to get his bone and he will go get it and bring it in.

Attachments

• 77 karmasworld 1.jpg
    77 karmasworld 1.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 107
OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] I used to take Mack on 4 mile walks early in the morning and he would carry a Nylabone the whole way. Since we got Ruggles Mack can't carry a Nylabone because all 7 Nylabones are joint property and even though Ruggles could carry his own, he wants the one Mack has. Ruggles recognizes Mack's stick as his. Ruggles will carry a stick a short distance and drop it.
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] it sure has worked for Mack. I got real tired of fishing deer and horse poo out of his mouth!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I'm going to go on a hunt for a stick for Wilson and in order for him to go outside he must carry his stick at all times - that just might be the solutions to get him to stop snacking on :poo: :ROFL: :ROFL:.Mack's a handsome boy!
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] is Wilson still doing that???

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
As much as I whine about Vegas's humping everything that has a heart beat I am soooo glad he does not eat poop!! :barf: I did have a Basset hound that ate my cats poop out of the liter box, my dad built me a box with a hole in the front to put over the liter box so only the cat could get in.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO is Wilson still doing that???
Unfortunately yes. It's still only our old dogs pooh and all dogs are on the food, get the same treats, get the same canned food, etc. The only thing we can think of is Ace, our old one, is on Rimadyl and Durlactin, both anti-inflammatories. We picked up :poo: a minimum of 4 times a day but just can't catch it 100%. We've tried everything under the sun and then some. Hopefully he'll grow out of it soon. :confused:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Big Mack carries a Big Stick......walking tall

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So you're telling me that all I need to do is superglue a stick permanently to Daddy's mouth and ... oh yay ... the cat poop eating days are over?????????????? :whew:

Most Reactions