DOG FOOD !!

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I feed Rambo EVO herring and salmon, since it has no potato. We think he might be having problems with it, so were trying to see if it helps. So far so good :)
Our little diamond ruff, eats Orijen and shes doing great on it.
Our food choices for our babies work well, as you can see they are not lacking, and they are quite fit haha i think they get more exercise than I do, and I bike 4 miles a day! lmao
on top of that they split a pattie of RAW food, for their lunchtime snack :)
261789_10150234610136622_578361621_7387274_4353864_n.jpg

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
I tried a couple of different foods for Hambone at first. The first couple he would eat it all up, but he would get rashes under his hind quarters. I was putting a lot of Gold Bond on him to ease the rash. I felt really bad. He was also rubbing his head on floor like he was itching pretty badly. I remembered my vet saying grain free food is very good for the bulldig so I tried it and haven't gone back.

He now eats Natural Balance. I mix it up with a little bit of Kirkland canned food from Costco. No more allergies and it really equalized his pooping schedule. (provided it doesn't rain). He hates pooping when it's wet out. Like he cannot find the proper scent.

Anyway, there's a thread somewhere round here about the best foods. I think Natural Balance is only rated 3 out of 5 stars, but my little guy likes it and it works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2487]Spinal Remains[/MENTION] ..we put Jake on natural balance when we brought him home. My vet puts all her bully clients on it..he was on the ultra formula and it has chicken in it so when I needed a change..I went to Fromm..but I'm thinking of going back to natural balance and go their limited ingredient route. He just isn't doing too well on the Fromm and his poo just gets softer! I'm waiting until he is totally recovered from his recent neutering..but I was happy with natural balance too..we have friends whose bully has been on it for 5 years and doing great! I agree..go by what works for hambone..they are all so different!

Members online

No members online now.