Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOG FOOD !!

Bulldog(s) Names
    meaty
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: DOG FOOD !!

Meaty is on Fromm and does great. I also put some canned rabbit in with it. He loves it!!!

Bulldog Spoiler Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tamara
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
    Likes (Received)

Matilda is on Blue Wilderness. I have tried s few other brands that were cheaper due to lack of income but they just didn't work well for her. I just moved her back to her Blue on Thursday. She seems so happy about it.

Who wouldn't love that face???

Bulldog(s) Names
    Angus
    Likes (Received)

FROMM!!!!! So happy, we switched Angus on Saturday to Fromm from crappy IAMs and we couldn't be more pleased. He trucks to his food bowl, so we know he likes it, he's not dooking 8 times a day as before, and it's good for him. Win Win!!!! Thank you for all the information on food! :thankyou::thankyou:
    I don't own a bulldog, my bulldog owns me...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)

I feed Rambo EVO herring and salmon, since it has no potato. We think he might be having problems with it, so were trying to see if it helps. So far so good
    Our little diamond ruff, eats Orijen and shes doing great on it.
    Our food choices for our babies work well, as you can see they are not lacking, and they are quite fit haha i think they get more exercise than I do, and I bike 4 miles a day! lmao
    on top of that they split a pattie of RAW food, for their lunchtime snack

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
    Likes (Received)

I tried a couple of different foods for Hambone at first. The first couple he would eat it all up, but he would get rashes under his hind quarters. I was putting a lot of Gold Bond on him to ease the rash. I felt really bad. He was also rubbing his head on floor like he was itching pretty badly. I remembered my vet saying grain free food is very good for the bulldig so I tried it and haven't gone back.

He now eats Natural Balance. I mix it up with a little bit of Kirkland canned food from Costco. No more allergies and it really equalized his pooping schedule. (provided it doesn't rain). He hates pooping when it's wet out. Like he cannot find the proper scent.

Anyway, there's a thread somewhere round here about the best foods. I think Natural Balance is only rated 3 out of 5 stars, but my little guy likes it and it works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Even on the most awful of days, Hambone can get a smile out of me. I don't know what else to say other than, the bond one has with their dog is one of the most special things there is.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

@Spinal Remains ..we put Jake on natural balance when we brought him home. My vet puts all her bully clients on it..he was on the ultra formula and it has chicken in it so when I needed a change..I went to Fromm..but I'm thinking of going back to natural balance and go their limited ingredient route. He just isn't doing too well on the Fromm and his poo just gets softer! I'm waiting until he is totally recovered from his recent neutering..but I was happy with natural balance too..we have friends whose bully has been on it for 5 years and doing great! I agree..go by what works for hambone..they are all so different!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads