Oliver passed his CGC!!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Kim, his trainer, even had him do something that is not on the CGC test, but was just curious to see if he would do it or not. He had me walk down to the other end of the aisle we were at (about 30 yards or so), drop his leash, then just walk back to the training center to see if he would follow me, or get side tracked by other people, dogs, whatever. Oliver trotted along right behind me the whole way and never looked away. Kim said that in all of his years dog training and out of over 600 dogs, he's only had 5 dogs be able to do that including Oliver. He's such a good boy!!! We, of course, bought him a toy!!! While we were there, some lady brought her border collie in the vet clinic who had been hit by a car and was bleeding all over the face area. We don't know what the turn out was, but hoping he'll be okay.

Now, all Oliver has to do is pass a TDI (therapy dog institute) test and then he can officially go visit nursing homes, schools, and hospitals!!! Kim said the TDI test is the same as the CGC test, so I see no problem with him passing it!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:bravo: Oliver! We knew you would Ace it!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Fantastic news! Yeah! Woo hoo! High five to Oliver!!!!
. . . _
. . ( ((
. . .\ =\
. __\_. `-\
(____)). (. .\----
(____)) _
(____))
. (___))____/----

Last edited:

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
That's awesome!

I REALLY hope to be able to do that with Penny. She is in basic obedience now and doing great. The trainer said that she had a good "work ethic" :ROFL: (More like she wants treats!!)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's excellent news ... such a clever bully!!! :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oliver is a Rock Star!!!!! lol You deserve to be proud... Great job of training!!!...... but where's the ______ PIX!!!!!!!! HUH??? :D

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Yay Oliver!!! That is so Awsome!! Matilda says she is soooooooo proud of you!! :luv:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Congratulations!! That's an awesome achievement

sent from my Droid incredible using tapatalk

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver is a Rock Star!!!!! lol You deserve to be proud... Great job of training!!!...... but where's the ______ PIX!!!!!!!! HUH??? :D

would you believe I left my camera in the car? I'll post pics when he gets his medal in the mail from the AKC!! I promise!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online