New Charlie video!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
735
Location
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
awsome video
36737_104916096227772_100001281465471_31003_3065036_n.jpg
 
did i already ask u this already? are u keeping all 3 of the babies? i want one soooo bad lol he is sooo cute :)
 
Adorable video! That was just plain stinky-cute!!!
 
No, my mom is only keeping Echo. Echo is the only male in the litter and he was born with his intestines on the outside. 3 weeks later, he is doing so well. Charlie and Delta are the princesses of the pack.
 
and what a cute pic Nicholas timothy posted too!!
 
Love them, that little bark is so sweet!!!! I agree I want them all. I think I am catching this puppy fever! haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top