Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
That is what Miss Sassy Pants is saying right now. It is almost 11:00 am here and it is only 87 degrees and raining. She actually got to stay outside longer than 10 minutes. This sure beats 113 degree temps we have been having.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I know what you are saying, we haven't had quite as bad here in August but July was terrible, and dry. We got rain yesterday and it's cloudy today at 79 degrees. YES YES YES maybe the grass will turn green , and all itchiness will go away.:whew: Enjoy Miss Sassy Pants

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
The temps here in NE Ohio finally dropped below 70 this evening, and they are supposed to be staying in the 60s all night so we are actually opening the door to the balcony we have on our master bedroom in our new home. I am a little worried though as the previous owners dogs split the bottom of the fly-screen, and so if a mosquito really wanted to get in it very easily could. We have a lake right next door to our house so mosquitos are an issue ....... oh the joys of moving to the country!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.