What are your bullies afraid of?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty isnt afraid of too much BUT he is afraid of his food and water bowls. When we had Sierra at first we moved the bowls up to the fireplace to keep her out of them and he dropped one off and being stainless steel on a tile floor the sound must have freaked him out or something cuz now that they are back on the floor if his ball is next to or behind the bowls he will sit there and bark till we get it. Big baby. lol. He is also afraid of the plants in the living room because he tried to attack them when he was young and they tipped over again freaking him out. Thankully tho or he would have eaten them all. lol.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
absolutely nothing so far however he will not go in the garage. If I have him outside and open the garage to go in and do stuff i have to drag him. Not sure what his problem is with that, its wide open, well lit, and just has a few things in it and only since Monday had a car in it.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson is very observant, if he sees something out of place or strange he approaches it very cautiously. Wouldn't say he is really afraid of anything. I'd say if he saw something or someone he thought was scary he'd be more likely to charge it or bark at it than run away.

Nichols Timothy

Jun 8, 2010
Hinesville, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
fergie - The Dutchess
i have a bird at Forsyth Park in savannah Ga. thet attacks all dogs kinda spooks her
35435_104644422921606_100001281465471_28781_454409_n.jpg
[/IMG]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The leaf blower and vaccuum/dustbuster!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
My bully Bertie is afraid that my cocker spanials treats are going to be better than hers, so she takes his away from him and eats it too!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
the vacuum.... My boy tries to eat ours, I have to have him sit/stay on the couch in order to vacuum the living room. lol. At first it was funny but dang it made it hard to vacuum. haha
Nichols that is a CUTE sig pic!!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Linus fears absolutely nothing...well maybe the possibility of never eating again - but that's about it.

Bentley was afraid of EVERYTHING! Some of the more interesting items include: umbrellas, the lint trap from the dryer, decorative wreaths, brooms, hockey sticks, hockey bags, vacuums, area rugs...the list goes on and on.

In an effort to not raise a bullie that fears inanimate objects like Bentley, I am trying to show Truman lots of things early and encourage him to not be afraid. He seems pretty chill and takes a lot of cues from Linus who is more likely to tear apart the vacuum than run from it.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie isn't afraid of anything except when the AC kicks on outside and she's standing near it. Boy does she RUN! But if she's outside and it's already running, then it doesn't bother her.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
My husband reminded me.. Chester is afraid of the basement :eek: We take him down there..and he bee-lines his bully butt up all 14 steps, so fast you'd think a morsel of food were sitting at the top of the stairs! :p

Kimrisa

Jun 20, 2010
Shouldn't the question be...what ISN'T your bully afraid of?! Despite his name, my Tuffy is a total sissy. He is afraid of cars, lawn mowers, tin foil, vacuum cleaners, cookie sheets, the list goes on and on!!

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
Bees and bug that make a lot of noise.... he got stung over 20 times when he was a baby and now he is afraid of bees. Wish Toby was afraid of vacuum.... have to put him in the other room.... he attacks it.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.