My Doggie door bell (Great way to house train puppies)

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
I know we had this discussion awhile ago, how we teach our bullies to tell us they need to go outside.

A doggie door bell makes it easy for a bulldog to paw the bell and make it chime to tell us they need to go outside.

It also makes a great gift for dog lovers!
062.jpg063.jpg

A friend of mine makes handmade doggie door bells out of real leather. He can add names and decoration if you tell him to.

Call Nelson at 717-445-0929

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=1703]bjsfarm[/MENTION] Oh, that is just awsome!! I have a sliding patio door, will that bell fit on the handle??

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
They are lovely. Lucy was trined to use bells as a pup and the ones I have aren't this nice. Perhaps I'll have to upgrade.Thanks for sharing.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I often wonder if this would work in our house ... they used to tap on the door but since we moved to this new house they don't seem to have worked out a routine yet!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
My mom was looking for one of those. They have them at the feed store but they don't seem durable enough. Thanks for the tip!

OP
bjsfarm

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
Thanks all :) Plus the price is hard to beat at just $12.99 plus shipping and handling

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online