A good harness

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
I'm looking for a better harness. I bought two but I think one is too big. The other got so twisted that i can't put it on him without the straps being all twisted. Any recommendations is appreciated.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks, looks great. Did u all buy it online? If yes, from where?
I did buy online..I went thru amazon...there were lots available..went with less expensive and the company I got it from was clearing the smalls out..so like $15...I like it because there is a built in handle on top..and it is very soft. My vet was so impressed she is trying to see if she could offer a few with the leashes she sells. You do have to slip their heads thru an opening..but no biggie..Jake just doesn't like that part..but life's tough!! It works like a charm!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I adopted Bullie 2 weeks ago and she came with the Yuppy Puppy harness. I'm really liking that harness. Her previous parents never used the harness on her because they didn't go for walks or anything that required it (her previous mom has MS). So, Bullie is not leash trained at all and would pull and tug and her strength makes it really hard for me to walk her. I tried that harness out and so far, it is working really great. It has these straps that go around her shoulder that would tighten if she pulls (same concept as a choke collar, I guess, except it doesn't choke her around the neck, it tightens around her shoulders). It's been great for leash training, that's for sure.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.