Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How could he not win? That pic is priceless and smooooooshy!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is an awesome photo. I love it. A well deserved win.

OP
H

heff101

Of course it would only be proper of me to take the money I won with that photo and spend it on Heff right. Like that wasnt going to happen anyway. hahahaha

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
125.jpg
That is a great photo! Reminds me of this pic of my Bubba!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes..Heff is a looker alright! I expect to see him on the "big screen" someday! Suppose he'll go all movie star on us! You know..shades..gold..maybe a big black car...hell..you'll be lucky if he talks to YOU!! Naw..on second thought...NO big screen for our HEFF!![MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION]...he has a great mug on him..and those eyes! :hug:

OP
H

heff101

Yes..Heff is a looker alright! I expect to see him on the "big screen" someday! Suppose he'll go all movie star on us! You know..shades..gold..maybe a big black car...hell..you'll be lucky if he talks to YOU!! Naw..on second thought...NO big screen for our HEFF!!@bubbaisapig ...he has a great mug on him..and those eyes! :hug:

I told my wife that since he is named Heff I really should contact the Playboy Mansion and try and arrange a personal visit. Of course I would need to accompany him on that trip. hehehehe
For some reason I think the bunnies would swarm Heff and not even notice me.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I told my wife that since he is named Heff I really should contact the Playboy Mansion and try and arrange a personal visit. Of course I would need to accompany him on that trip. heheheheFor some reason I think the bunnies would swarm Heff and not even notice me.
Heff would need a WHOLE new set of shots for THAT visit! :rofl:

OP
L

Lucy-licious

he is a looker to be sure :) Congrats!! what will you be buying him for winning? Pics pls :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Congratulations Heff! You are a natural beauty. That picture should be made into one of the oil paintings! I think it would be so cool if you got a picture with the other Heff assuming ahem...mommy would let you go with daddy.

OP
H

heff101

Congratulations Heff! You are a natural beauty. That picture should be made into one of the oil paintings! I think it would be so cool if you got a picture with the other Heff assuming ahem...mommy would let you go with daddy.

Something like this? I paint fast eh!
View attachment 10339

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.