Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Ok, I know there is a lot of parents out there. Have any of you heard of the Upside Down Show on Nick Jr.? Well, it seems like every night she looks into AJs room around the same time and sees this show on my sons TV. Well, she starts barking crazy every time she sees the guys!!! It is worse when "the action fingers" are on. :lol: I just had to share this bit of funny Matilda stuff with you guys.

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
[MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION] Don't worry about her going insane... there are those of us here that will take care of her while she is here! :jester:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION] Don't worry about her going insane... there are those of us here that will take care of her while she is here! :jester:
You know ....I bet he just might mean it! See his name? :eek: :laugh: leave sweet Matilda alone! Those shows probably scare her!! I mean "upside down room".. And "action fingers". Whoa

Last edited:
OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@MatildasMommy Don't worry about her going insane... there are those of us here that will take care of her while she is here! :jester:

Oh, I am not the sanest person in the world. As a matter of fact I think Miss Sassy Pants is the only sane one. I know me and my hubby are not.

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You know ....I bet he just might mean it! See his name? : eek: : laugh:Leave sweet Matilda alone! Those shows probably scare her!! I mean "upside down room".. And "action fingers". Whoa

Oh, I am pretty sure that show does freak her out. That and motorcycles, dump trucks, trash trucks, trash bags and just about everything!!! :lmao:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
haha I am sure if Sierra saw it I would be stuck watching. Dang kid shows! :p My boys were asleep under my feet and now they are both awake and looking around. I can see where the problem is. haha

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I love love love that show! "moo moo moo moo moo udder chaos"

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have never seen that show but I don't blame Matilda, if I saw everything upside down I think I would bark at it too. :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.