Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:laugh: Wilson..the turd burglar! :laugh:
Yep, came home from going to Sam's, the hubby was at the kitchen island play with his truck parts (he's a gear head) and I said, "where's Wilson?" "Outside" he said. So I summoned the short dog and he was licking his lips. Yeppers ate a nice fresh turd!! Good job hubby on keeping an eye on him. It's always always the old dog's :poo:. :confused:

Sorry Kelly you had to experience Bully Snot. :ROFL: Sorry can't help the laugh, it's the 7&7 making me do it. :ROFL:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
OMG!! Kelly!! :ROFL: I have a vivid picter of Vegas doing that to you!!! It is gross but still funny!!! :lol:

L

Lucy-licious

eeeeeewwww and again eeeeeewwww, I'm feeling ya. Lucy likes to wait until those slimey candles are so long theyre almost touchin the floor then she'll jump at me and give me her special bully snot kiss :barf: Little stinker.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What I cannot stand is how SALTY it seems to taste!!! :blah:

OMG [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]!!!:rofl: SALTY??? I would not know.... I refused to close my mouth until I had a full shot of Jager to wash it down, jager kills everything, including my brain cells!! Ohhhh I am feeling it this morning!! :eeeew: and I have appointments to look at 5 or more homes, this is gonna suck!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Just how close to their bullie does one have to be to get snot in their mouth? Hmmmmmm? ;)

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
I am familiar with this, and the face snorts, on a smaller Pug scale... haven't experienced the Bullie version yet... but I know it's only time! LOL!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg this is to funny. i havent experienced a sneeze in the mouth or even drool as sarah doesnt drool or really sneeze much. now i have been french kissed many times by my boston terriers. now thats gross. i have to go eat something sweet to get rid of the taste :D

Most Reactions