Oh, hell NO!!!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Given Vegas some lovins on the floor tonight, layen there scratching his butt, and belly, he is loveing it!!! He stands up and looks deeply in my eyes, saying I so love you mom, and I start laughing, then......... He sneezes!!!!!! sending GALLONS of SNOT in my mouth!!!!!!!!!:w00t::barf: I had to go and do a shot of Jager to hopefully kill all the bacteria!!!! Made me very nausous, Joe was laughing his butt off and I said, "don't talk about it or I will get sick" EEwwwww:barf:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
That's Love..........Bully style :ROFL:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LOL [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] this is not the first time nor will it be the last!! It just really grosses me out! I have digested more snot from Vegas than I have raising two boys!!!! EEeewwww!!!!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Bahahaha that's hilarious... I get that from time to time from lexter

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
:ROFL: I bet Joe was giving Vegas a High-Five while you were fetching your shot :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:lmao: I have never ingested snot from my kids, so I gotta ask you to elaborate.... how did that happen? Only from my bullies!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
actually [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] I did a few!!! I will now log off.....I am feeling them!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I really have never ingested snot from my skin-kid boys, but I have had a face full of pee and caught poo in my hands when they were babies, ONLY Vegas gets the honor os sneezing sending snot down my mouth and throat, more than once!!!! AGAIN EEwwww!!!!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
LOL Oh too funny, only a bully would do such a thing!!!! I have gotten the snot spray in the face quite a few times but never in my mouth, ewwwww! Poor Kelly! And I dig your method of bacteria killing :yes: gotta love jager!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Never have been sneezed on in my mouth. My little cousin puked in my mouth before when he was a baby. I was holding him up over my head saying something to him and out comes his puke... right in my mouth!!!:barf:

Now I've been farted on millions of times!

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Given Vegas some lovins on the floor tonight, layen there scratching his butt, and belly, he is loveing it!!! He stands up and looks deeply in my eyes, saying I so love you mom, and I start laughing, then......... He sneezes!!!!!! sending GALLONS of SNOT in my mouth!!!!!!!!!:w00t::barf: I had to go and do a shot of Jager to hopefully kill all the bacteria!!!! Made me very nausous, Joe was laughing his butt off and I said, "don't talk about it or I will get sick" EEwwwww:barf:

Had to do shot of jager....like there was no other alternative ;) :rofl: and unfortunately i have digested many warm snots from my guinness, not the most endearing thing

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I think she just needed an excuse to hit the jager.:ROFL: Lucy Lu does thet to me and usually right after I get out of the shower and sitting on the couch she will come up to me and want some love'n and sneeze right in my face. Bullies, gotta love'em

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What I cannot stand is how SALTY it seems to taste!!! :blah:

Most Reactions