Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cutty got the best compliment. :)

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Cutty got the best compliment. :)

Daddy took the boys to get their nails and anals done at the vets the other day. Usually somebody tells him something smart like "Oh he doesnt miss a meal." annoying to say the least. Well this time somebody made the comment "Wow he is all muscle." Yay finally a compliment!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Cutty got the best compliment. :)

YEA CUTTY!!! I have heard that several times but more often than not I get the "only a face a mother could love"

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

lol. He is quite the muscleman!

Stig usually gets, 'whoa, a pitbull' or 'he's so small, was he the runt of the litter?'. But then I do get the occasional 'he's gorgeous'.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    Daddy took the boys to get their nails and anals done at the vets the other day. Usually somebody tells him something smart like "Oh he doesnt miss a meal." annoying to say the least. Well this time somebody made the comment "Wow he is all muscle." Yay finally a compliment!
    I SO know how you feel....I much prefer people point out MY muscle too!! For reals...Cutty is a hunk! Who cares what fools say?@savemejeebus..I've gotten..why isn't he growing???? And what kind of a dog is that? Oooooooh...I otta!!!

Bulldog Vet in Training anatess's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

Uhmm... what are anals? Is that trimming the hair out of the rear end? I didn't think bulldogs needed that though - I mean the bichon definitely does.

But yeah, those dogs in your avatar pic are SUPER CUTE! How can one say otherwise? Oh, I know - those people at the vet saying she's fat or whatever probably own maltipoos or something.

I got Bullied and loving it!
    Bella "Bullie" Rose, adopted on July 24, 2011

Lucy-licious

Poor Lucy was out for a walk today and some idiot woman actually picked her yapping, snarling ratdog up and said to me is HE vicious I just walked on with her waggly bum following me

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
    Likes (Received)

I get that occassionally about Oliver since he's much bigger than Sebastian, then he looks at them with his beautiful blue eye and they melt like putty in his gaze
    Kim, Lord Sebastian, Sir Oliver, Remy Le Beau, and Gracie Lou <3

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy-licious! View Post
    Poor Lucy was out for a walk today and some idiot woman actually picked her yapping, snarling ratdog up and said to me is HE vicious I just walked on with her waggly bum following me
    OHHH MAN.....good thing Jake wasn't there! He would've bitten her in the FANNY!!!

Bulldog Vet in Training anatess's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

I'm looking at Bullie thinking to myself... vicious??? I'm laughing so hard I can pee my pants! She looks more... forlorn! LOL!

I got Bullied and loving it!
    Bella "Bullie" Rose, adopted on July 24, 2011

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Yes people are ignorant that is for sure. Everyone says that cutty is fat and it is so irritating cuz these are people who have thin dogs and arent used to seeing a bully. I know when we first saw him it was like such a shock being that he was the first bully we had ever seen in person. I think to others it is too but who would say that they are fat to the owner anyhow?!?! For us I think that is the main put down we get. Only my dad says that is a face only a mother could love but he isnt a dog person so I just laugh.
    @anatess I mean having their anal glands done expressed or whatever it is called. haha

Lucy-licious

I have come to the conclusion after today that those that point, snigger, call or have wrong opinions about our dogs are totally miising in their lives. We are blessed to be loved by these wonderful, beautiful dogs think of all that loving they are missing out on whilst they clasp their tiny uncuddly ratdogs to their chests.

Cutty is a studmuffin @cali~jenn and you must be stoked that someone at the vet finaly saw that

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Awesome... it's good to get the compliments, even though you/we already knew he is a hunk

We have had good experiences with other people so far... Moe gets all the attention when we go out, and now expects it.

The kids in the neighbor hood though is a different story... half love him while half are scared of him. He was even called a "Monster Puppy" by a little kid. The kid was lucky his parents was around, because I believe I could have taken him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads