Cutty got the best compliment. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
So far I have been super LUCKY and have only received compliments about Brodie. It is usally "I love your dog" or "your dog is gorgeous" and it is very very good that I have only received compliments because I would lose my mind if someone said something negative about the way he looks.I have a neighbor who lives on and adjoining road and if she sees us outside no matter if she is in her car leaving her house she will pull over and get out of car to come see Brodie. He runs up to her and lays down on her feet while she ohhs and ahhs over him. It is too cute.
I used to be a neighbor like that!! I stalked a neighbors bully forever...and it's through her I found Jake..:hmm: you don't suppose she was trying to get rid of me..do you?? :eek:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The ones I find most amusing are the colorblind people who see HRH usually wearing something BRIGHT PINK and say HE is so cute. We even had one person we know say "I didn't know there were girl bulldogs"

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The ones I find most amusing are the colorblind people who see HRH usually wearing something BRIGHT PINK and say HE is so cute. We even had one person we know say "I didn't know there were girl bulldogs"

That is too funny! Everyone calls my girls a "he" too!!

Face it cutty is a hunk and anyone who can't see that is bully blind :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Cutty IS a hunk! I would love to cuddle him anytime.

We get good comments too. Very few negative. At our vets, all the techs come out to hang with them and there is one tech that arranges it so that she assists for us every time :). She has bullies so she is partial :).

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I have come to the conclusion after today that those that point, snigger, call or have wrong opinions about our dogs are totally miising in their lives. We are blessed to be loved by these wonderful, beautiful dogs think of all that loving they are missing out on whilst they clasp their tiny uncuddly ratdogs to their chests. :rofl:

You talkin' to moi?
1312575701.jpg

:lmao:

L

Lucy-licious

too fluffy to be a rat tbh more like a Gremlin that one :rofl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online