Cutty got the best compliment. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Daddy took the boys to get their nails and anals done at the vets the other day. Usually somebody tells him something smart like "Oh he doesnt miss a meal." :mad: annoying to say the least. Well this time somebody made the comment "Wow he is all muscle." Yay finally a compliment! :yes:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
YEA CUTTY!!! I have heard that several times but more often than not I get the "only a face a mother could love" :cursing:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. He is quite the muscleman! :luv:

Stig usually gets, 'whoa, a pitbull' or 'he's so small, was he the runt of the litter?'. But then I do get the occasional 'he's gorgeous'. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Daddy took the boys to get their nails and anals done at the vets the other day. Usually somebody tells him something smart like "Oh he doesnt miss a meal." :mad: annoying to say the least. Well this time somebody made the comment "Wow he is all muscle." Yay finally a compliment! :yes:
I SO know how you feel....I much prefer people point out MY muscle too!! :laugh:For reals...Cutty is a hunk! Who cares what fools say?[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]..I've gotten..why isn't he growing???? And what kind of a dog is that? Oooooooh...I otta!!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Uhmm... what are anals? Is that trimming the hair out of the rear end? I didn't think bulldogs needed that though - I mean the bichon definitely does.

But yeah, those dogs in your avatar pic are SUPER CUTE! How can one say otherwise? Oh, I know - those people at the vet saying she's fat or whatever probably own maltipoos or something. :detective:

L

Lucy-licious

Poor Lucy was out for a walk today and some idiot woman actually picked her yapping, snarling ratdog up and said to me is HE vicious :cursing: I just walked on with her waggly bum following me

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I get that occassionally about Oliver since he's much bigger than Sebastian, then he looks at them with his beautiful blue eye and they melt like putty in his gaze :loveeyes:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I'm looking at Bullie thinking to myself... vicious??? I'm laughing so hard I can pee my pants! She looks more... forlorn! LOL!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes people are ignorant that is for sure. Everyone says that cutty is fat and it is so irritating cuz these are people who have thin dogs and arent used to seeing a bully. I know when we first saw him it was like such a shock being that he was the first bully we had ever seen in person. I think to others it is too but who would say that they are fat to the owner anyhow?!?! For us I think that is the main put down we get. Only my dad says that is a face only a mother could love but he isnt a dog person so I just laugh.
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] I mean having their anal glands done expressed or whatever it is called. haha

L

Lucy-licious

I have come to the conclusion after today that those that point, snigger, call or have wrong opinions about our dogs are totally miising in their lives. We are blessed to be loved by these wonderful, beautiful dogs think of all that loving they are missing out on whilst they clasp their tiny uncuddly ratdogs to their chests. :rofl:

Cutty is a studmuffin [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] and you must be stoked that someone at the vet finaly saw that :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Awesome... it's good to get the compliments, even though you/we already knew he is a hunk :)

We have had good experiences with other people so far... Moe gets all the attention when we go out, and now expects it.

The kids in the neighbor hood though is a different story... half love him while half are scared of him. He was even called a "Monster Puppy" by a little kid. The kid was lucky his parents was around, because I believe I could have taken him.

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
So far I have been super LUCKY and have only received compliments about Brodie. It is usally "I love your dog" or "your dog is gorgeous" and it is very very good that I have only received compliments because I would lose my mind if someone said something negative about the way he looks.

I have a neighbor who lives on and adjoining road and if she sees us outside no matter if she is in her car leaving her house she will pull over and get out of car to come see Brodie. He runs up to her and lays down on her feet while she ohhs and ahhs over him. It is too cute.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Well it is funny cuz everyone does fall over themselves to pet Cutty but then there are just the few who dont get it I guess. I think they are just jealous. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.