Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Today is my buddy's birthday! [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]'s Vegas, I hope you have a wonderful birthday buddy!!!! :muah2:

L

Lucy-licious

Happy 4th Birthday Vegas hope mom bought you lots of brilliant presents :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes! Some of you may know that we've been having some problems with Vegas. There are days when he can't operate or function like a normal bulldog. There are days where he's falling down the stairs, falling off the bed, tripping on concrete, slipping on the linoleum, falling backwards off the couch.... he's even slipped and fell while in his swimming pool. We have a team of doctors that are playing the footage that I've captured, trying to figure out what our next step should be. I'm probably making it sound worse than it is... I'm almost positive he is being overdosed on his meds. He's within therapeutic range on both drugs... But he's acting like he's a little drunk bully. On the positive side of that, it's been over a month since his last seizure. We are hoping that he becomes accustomed to the drug dosage, and he will be able to play without falling down. He is a trooper! He can fall down a set of eight stairs, whack into the wall at the 90° turn, get back up and finish the rest. Typical child, he actually gets mad if you try to help him down. He wants to do it on its own even if it means going down on his belly. Once things calm down between Vegas, Orion and my mom... I hope to be on here a lot more. I miss every bully and every body. Muah!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Happy Birthday Vegas!

4caff1b1-10d5-a370.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
happy birthday Vegas, I do hope you get better soon. Lucy and BeBe send you a big bully kiss. :Muah:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Happy Birthday big boy!!! I hope you had a really fun time.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:birthday: Vegas! :hug: [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION].

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Happy Birthday! :D I'd insert a nice Happy Birthday smiley I don't see them?

I just saw as I scrolled down that Vegas was having problems. I had no idea. My best to Vegas!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.