watch out, mommy'z on a wampage wiv petflow!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
see whut happened waz mommy gotz a email fwom dem saying her cwedit cawd failed. She cawwed up da bank, da bank sez da payment went fru. She cawwed up petfwo and dey say da zip codes didn't match on da accounts (which mommy checked and dey do) so dey decwined da payment. In da meantime, wez wunning low on food and mom's bank account bawance is wunning low on money (LOL). Shez dis cwose to cancewing petfwo and twying to find us food somepwace else. If she needs to buy us food fwom da petstore, what's da best food she can substitute da fwomm gwain fwee wiv?

fwom your widdle fwiends who might stawve to deaf!!!
Oliber and Sebastian

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Blue Wilderness Grain-free is sold at Petco - or I think it is, I've never really bought one there since I get mine from the feed store. But, I see some Blue Buffalo stuff in there.

By the way, if you put your zipcode in Fromm's website, it will show you lots of places that sell Fromm in your area. Well, at least it does in my zipcode. I just found out yesterday that the Pet Supplies right down the road from me carry Fromm! There's also several vets and pet botiques here that carry it.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We get our Fromm at Pet Supply Plus.... If you have one of those near you try them.

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
We get our Fromm at Pet Supply Plus.... If you have one of those near you try them.
we have Petsupplies plus, soldan's, petsmart, and petco, but none of them sell fromm. I'll try the website with my zip code, but really petflow needs to get it together when it comes to my account. I haven't changed anything since I signed up and I like going through them since ebn saves me s/h, but if it's gonna be a hassle every month when I order their food, I may have no choice.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I would try to the website to see if there are any stores near you that carry it if it working for you. The one I used to get it from is about 30 to 40 mins away but it was worth it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Maybe they had an unintentional glitch in their payment processing system? Sometimes it is not the retailer's fault for these issues but the machines that use them.

I will never forget when I went to Costco once and had about $500 worth of food and was checking out and they declined my card. EMBARRASSED!!! Well, once I got a hold of the bank they put a freeze on my card because I was at the mall earlier and bought a $10 pair of shoes. According to them it was suspicious activity!!! I WAS PISSED!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I had that happen one Christmas, I went on a shopping spree and used my card a few times, I was at a store and had about $200 worth of stuff and DECLINED! EMBARRASSED with many shoppers behind me, I had to call the credit card company only to be told it was for saftey reasons because the card had been used to many times. I said "It is Christmas!!" sometimes it is the littlest things......

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.