A Rose by Any Other Name...

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Would still wilt after some of Arwen's calling cards! It's only one (sometimes two) of her :poo:'s a day, but Holy Bullie Bouquet Batman! She doesn't have gas at all, just that one movement around mid-day is potent!

What have others used for air fresheners for those times she uses her potty pad, or I'm out in a meeting for work? I was thinking about trying one of those plug in ones, but I don't have any experience in the fragrance department.

Thanks for any tips or tricks!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
put on a mask when you clean it up? the smell will go away when all the :poo: is cleaned up .

L

Lucy-licious

To be brutally honest here......leave home until she's trained :rofl:

air fresheners don't work so well whilst the poo is still there, infact the mixture of the two smells will knock your stomach sideways.
I just used to open the window after I'd cleaned up, thankfully Lucy learned to poop outside real fast :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Light a match?? :ROFL:
:ROFL: I had someone look at me in our linchroo Because I laughed out load when I read your response. :D. Good luck on the stink bombs!! There's times I've come in the house from being outside and the entire house STINKS! :ROFL:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.