This dog is givin' me a headache!

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Literally! So, we are on the floor burnin' some puppy calories and she runs about 5 feet away from me. I roll to my stomach just in time to see her jumping at my face from about 6 inches away! :scared:

Just time enough to duck my face down and BAM! Bullie skull to the top of my head. :crazy: She backs up and jumps again... I do my best imitation of a "Seal Team 6" roll for cover and she's right on me with those big little bullie paws. Wow. I'll have to avoid that when she's grown, unless I want a concussion!

Lookin2.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Tough little girl isnt she? lol Yeah, I dont thing you want to be on the recieving end of that when she is 60 pounds. :)

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
HAHAHAHA!! Ok, I got a kick outta that! Gator headbutted me in the yard one day and knocked me over. So silly!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
SHE honey! And SHE is beautiful.I thought Gracie broke my shin shortly after we got her when I got it in her way. I had a HUGE bruise that spread all the way to my foot and at the impact site there is still a slight dark spot and it's almost a year ago it happened.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is a little beauty, and yes bullies do like to head but, my wife and I both have been head butted several times from ours when we were playing with them, even from our 53 lb. BeBe. :lmao:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[QUOTE [MENTION=2793]VoicesInMyHead[/MENTION] I do my best imitation of a "Seal Team 6" roll for cover !QUOTE]

I want video evidence of this ..... :ROFL:

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
I want video evidence of this ..... :ROFL:

I was just about to post it to YouTube for you, when 6 very large urban camouflaged individuals breached my apartment and held me and Arwen at gun point. They would not identify themselves and their patches were covered with a Velcro piece of cloth. All "evidence" was deleted from my computer and phone and I was advised not to disclose military maneuvers at any time.

They did appreciate my restraining Arwen from head-butting them, :bully: and then they were gone. Boy, when ya'll say owning a Bullie is an adventure... ya'll weren't kidding!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :whistle:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I was just about to post it to YouTube for you, when 6 very large urban camouflaged individuals breached my apartment and held me and Arwen at gun point. They would not identify themselves and their patches were covered with a Velcro piece of cloth. All "evidence" was deleted from my computer and phone and I was advised not to disclose military maneuvers at any time.

They did appreciate my restraining Arwen from head-butting them, :bully: and then they were gone. Boy, when ya'll say owning a Bullie is an adventure... ya'll weren't kidding!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :whistle:

Your story just ain't stickin soldier .... what a wuss!! :smoochwink:

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Your story just ain't stickin soldier .... what a wuss!! :smoochwink:

Ok, see... there was this, uh... space ship. Yeah. And then a bight light - some missing time... I'll get back to ya, some guys dressed in black and at my door...............

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok, see... there was this, uh... space ship. Yeah. And then a bight light - some missing time... I'll get back to ya, some guys dressed in black and at my door...............

Uh huh .... let's think ... were they the voices in your head perhaps ....:p

luvdogz

Apr 28, 2011
this reminds me of a dog that was surrendered (sp?) to the shelter in phoenix. The rescue group that pulled him said that he was given up because the dog would head-butt him.

nip that behavior in the bud - cute now, NOT cute later.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.