Hello im a new member.

Richard Le

Aug 1, 2011
Hello everyone, I'm a new member and i'm just introducing myself. My name is Richard and i have a 15 week old English Bulldog named Dodey.

Attachments

• Dodey.JPG
    Dodey.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 112

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Richard and Dodey! Dodey is a cutie :luv: Such a smart man to put a pic in your very first post! You have obviously read a little bit and know how much we love pics around here. But you won't get away with just one. People tend to be greedy and will want to see lots more!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hi and welome Richard and Dodey!!! Dodey is a real cutie!!! :heart: :luv:

OP
R

Richard Le

Aug 1, 2011
Thank you! I will definitely keep everyone updated on Dodey with tons of pictures!

:welcome: Richard and Dodey! Dodey is a cutie :luv: Such a smart man to put a pic in your very first post! You have obviously read a little bit and know how much we love pics around here. But you won't get away with just one. People tend to be greedy and will want to see lots more!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hi Richard and Dodey. This is the right place to come if you have any questions. Everyone here tries to help each other when possible. Thanks for showing us your new pup. He looks like a dandy. I'm eccentric about posting pics. Sometimes these cute bullies won't stay still. Mine certainly know when the camera is out they look away. I'm app-addicted since I got my first iPad and iPhone so you will see my silly pics here and there, like this:

4caff1b1-9786-e1e1.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! Your baby is tooooo cute! Great job on the pic, I agree. Ask any questions or share stories etc... We are a nosy bunch so there is no such thing as too much here. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh, Richard, what a sweet looking puppy. Please post more pix of it. :welcome: to EBN. Dont be shy about asking questions; that's what we are here for... well, that and PIX!! ;)

L

Lucy-licious

OMGosh!! Dodey is so smooshable :luv:
:welcome: to EBN and kudos to you for armin your first post with a cute picture but it won't stop us asking for more :)

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Oh my how adorable and looks so snuggable!!!! Welcome and you will find everything you need to know about bulldogs on this site!! PS. We love photos and videos.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hi and welcome!! What an awesome name for a Bullie!! Can't wait to watch him grow!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hi Richard and Dodey. Welcome to the pack! Enjoy

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
What a cute little guy! Welcome to EBN! Thank you for sharing the picture...we ARE a little obsessed. lol

OP
R

Richard Le

Aug 1, 2011
Thank you everyone for the nice warm welcome! Me and Dodey are so glad to be a part of the pack! Here are some more pictures for you guys! Enjoy! more coming soon!
That's Dodey at 8 Weeks! photo.jpg Here's Dodey at 15 weeks!photo (2).JPGphoto.JPG

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online