My 2 babies!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thanx all. She is very happy, but she lives a hard life. Instead of sleeping at home like what she loves, I make her walk around the beach with me n outdoor malls. She is also training to model in the show ring.

OK .. now that just does it!!! Po is very obviously living a life of hardship and mistreatment. I think it's time the local rescue was called and you are reported!!! In the meantime, I am volunteering to take Po in to my home where she can be safe and kept away from the terrible life she is obviously leading!!!! :whistle:

OP
VuBulldogs

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
hahaah Not giving up my baby!
OK .. now that just does it!!! Po is very obviously living a life of hardship and mistreatment. I think it's time the local rescue was called and you are reported!!! In the meantime, I am volunteering to take Po in to my home where she can be safe and kept away from the terrible life she is obviously leading!!!! :whistle:

HuddysBuddy

Mar 14, 2011
Columbia, Pa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Very cute pup in a car like that... She'll be picking up all those studly bully boys. lol. Hudson said she needs to take him for a ride sometime. In the car, of course...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.