USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Lets write a bully story!

show all her bulldog friends

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

her new outfit! Mommy posted

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

a photo on "English Bulldog News"

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Once there was a bulldog who saw a fly and chased it around the house non-stop for three hours! She got so very dizzy and fell down on her Nylabone. She quickly jumped back, barking loudly at the bone, because she thought it was that fly! The doorbell rings and it startled her, so lacking better plans, she pee'd all over mamas new rug! So she ran to hide under the bed, but found too much stuff! No room!

Mama was answering the door and round a delivery of new bulldog clothes for the puppy she had given a bath. So mama opened the box and found an Easter Bunny costume. "I still have time to hide," was the little puppy's thought, so she went into the bathroom and tried to hide under the bubbles in the tub, but couldn't reach enough so she darted out into the living room where she tried to squeeze herself under the couch. Little did she know That she would get stuck halfway under. "Uh-oh" she thought She didn't want to yelp and get caught by mama so she squiggled and squirmed and to her surprise, she finally made it! "Whew! Now where can I hide? Maybe behind the lamp? But when is dinner? I am so hungry!" She completely forgot that today was her birthday party! "Oh my, I'm getting presents! Oh no... a Bunny costume?"

Meanwhile, mamma called out for her to stop hiding and then she saw the spot on the rug. "Ut-oh, I'm in trouble now", she thought to herself. She was caught. Mamma picked her up and carried her into the living room where she opened up the box and made her wear the bunny outfit. As soon as she had it on she realized that the long ears and the cotton tail were so cute! She could not wait to show all her bulldog friends her new outfit! Mommy posted a photo on English Bulldog News,

before her party started. "Ding-Dong"....

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Once there was a bulldog who saw a fly and chased it around the house non-stop for three hours! She got so very dizzy and fell down on her Nylabone. She quickly jumped back, barking loudly at the bone, because she thought it was that fly! The doorbell rings and it startled her, so lacking better plans, she pee'd all over mamas new rug! So she ran to hide under the bed, but found too much stuff! No room!

Mama was answering the door and round a delivery of new bulldog clothes for the puppy she had given a bath. So mama opened the box and found an Easter Bunny costume. "I still have time to hide," was the little puppy's thought, so she went into the bathroom and tried to hide under the bubbles in the tub, but couldn't reach enough so she darted out into the living room where she tried to squeeze herself under the couch. Little did she know That she would get stuck halfway under. "Uh-oh" she thought She didn't want to yelp and get caught by mama so she squiggled and squirmed and to her surprise, she finally made it! "Whew! Now where can I hide? Maybe behind the lamp? But when is dinner? I am so hungry!" She completely forgot that today was her birthday party! "Oh my, I'm getting presents! Oh no... a Bunny costume?"

Meanwhile, mamma called out for her to stop hiding and then she saw the spot on the rug. "Ut-oh, I'm in trouble now", she thought to herself. She was caught. Mamma picked her up and carried her into the living room where she opened up the box and made her wear the bunny outfit. As soon as she had it on she realized that the long ears and the cotton tail were so cute! She could not wait to show all her bulldog friends her new outfit! Mommy posted a photo on English Bulldog News,

before her party started. "Ding-Dong"

someone is here already. Who....

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post

before her party started. "Ding-Dong", someone is here already. Who....
    can it be? Maybe it's....

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

the Pizza Guy?!?! She ran

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

to greet whoever it was

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Mama opened the door and

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)