Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have started one of these on facebook too, lets see what we come up with for both!

Each person adds 5 words to the story.

I will start:

Once there was a bulldog....

(8 pages later....)

Once there was a bulldog who saw a fly and chased it around the house non-stop for three hours! She got so very dizzy and fell down on her Nylabone. She quickly jumped back, barking loudly at the bone, because she thought it was that fly! The doorbell rings and it startled her, so lacking better plans, she pee'd all over mamas new rug! So she ran to hide under the bed, but found too much stuff! No room!

Mama was answering the door and found a delivery of new bulldog clothes for the puppy she had given a bath. So mama opened the box and found an Easter Bunny costume. "I still have time to hide," was the little puppy's thought, so she went into the bathroom and tried to hide under the bubbles in the tub, but couldn't reach enough so she darted out into the living room where she tried to squeeze herself under the couch. Little did she know That she would get stuck halfway under. "Uh-oh" she thought She didn't want to yelp and get caught by mama so she squiggled and squirmed and to her surprise, she finally made it! "Whew! Now where can I hide? Maybe behind the lamp? But when is dinner? I am so hungry!" She completely forgot that today was her birthday party! "Oh my, I'm getting presents! Oh no... a Bunny costume?"

Meanwhile, mamma called out for her to stop hiding and then she saw the spot on the rug. "Ut-oh, I'm in trouble now", she thought to herself. She was caught. Mamma picked her up and carried her into the living room where she opened up the box and made her wear the bunny outfit. As soon as she had it on she realized that the long ears and the cotton tail were so cute! She could not wait to show all her bulldog friends her new outfit! Mommy posted a photo on English Bulldog News, before her party started.

"Ding-Dong!", someone is here already. Who can it be? "Maybe it's the Pizza Guy?!?!" She ran to greet whoever it was. Mama opened the door and was greeted by Vegas and Orion! Bully hugs, licks and smooches were all she needed. Another guest arrives, and it was Chester and his friend Spike, followed by Tuffy and Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna, & Tidus. Wow this party is a big one! Cuz then Samson, Cutty and Mugsy all showed, followed by Breaden riding Horse!

"Where is the Pizza guy? Making some wrinkle wash paste?" (she thought to herself).

All of the bulldogs came, and ate cake and cookies. With over 800 bulldogs that had arrived for the party! There was endless wiggles, licks and slobbery kisses! When finally, it was time to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birfday to Roooo, Happy Birthday to you...." She was so excited she forgot to blow out the candles! So Olaf did it for her. Ooooh, she was so excited, she started to 'happy pee' right there in the middle of the rug. "Ding Dong!" Everyone is here already, so who else could it be? Barney? Birthday Clowns? Pony Rides? No! Right then she opened......
the door and was surprised.

Alleluia! the Pizza Man.. Finally! YAY! Been wanting some puperoni! Thick crust, ooey gooey cheese, and anchovies! Wait? Anchovies?!? NO!

The doorbell rings again......Who could it be this time???

Must be new EBN members! Everyone was super duper excited to welcome the new bulldogs, and the party continued until the bulldogs disappeared upstairs for a snooze, of course! But then the snoring got so loud that the neighbors called the.....

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
chased it around the house,

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She got so very dizzy

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nylabone. She quickly jumped back

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Because she thought it was

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Once there was a bulldog who saw a fly and chased it around the house non-stop for three hours! She got so very dizzy and fell down on her Nylabone. She quickly jumped back, barking loudly at the bone, because she thought it was that fly! The doorbell rings....

and it startled her, so

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So she ran to hide

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Once there was a bulldog who saw a fly and chased it around the house non-stop for three hours! She got so very dizzy and fell down on her Nylabone. She quickly jumped back, barking loudly at the bone, because she thought it was that fly! The doorbell rings and it startled her, so lacking better plans, she pee'd all over mamas new rug! So she ran to hide......

under the bed, but found

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.