From Zero to Ugh!

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
So, I had Arwen playing for about 45 min and you could see her eyes wanting to close... quick potty walk & I head over to her crate and she jumps in and falls asleep, with no problem. Sweet, time to run to the corner store. Quick 12 min later I'm back and I hear Arwen crying from her crate in the bedroom. Well, I could smell an accident before I even got to the room.
Wow! It looked like a mud bomb had gone off in the crate and someone had replaced my white Bullie with a brown one. :barf:

I was dumbfounded. Now, we usually always had multiple puppies with our pugs and using a gate to keep them in the kitchen worked great till they were potty trained. However, little Arwen is a Klingon - she will cling-on to you no matter where you go, and not sure I want to block her in the kitchen alone. That's my call... such is life.

So, instant bath for Arwen and she did great! No water issues, fear or fighting. Take apart the crate and wash out, then some odor eliminator. Crate pad was rinsed and washed with the rags used to clean up.

Once everything was washed and dry, I reassembled everything and put the pad back in - all with Arwen at my feet watching everything I did. Once I put the crate and pad back in the room... she was in it in an instance, so no crate issues from her accident.

I am reallllly tired, but loving every minute with this little wrinkle bug.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Violet :pooped in her kennel the first night but she hid it under her blanket lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

L

Lucy-licious

I so do not miss the puppy phase.....I'm now looking forward to the day I can say "I so do not miss the horrible 1's phase" :rofl:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hearing stories like this makes me happy to have gotten Cutty at 9 months and potty trained. hahaha Mugsy my pug was a piece of cake for the most part but everyone says how difficult bullies can be with their stubbornness. Good luck! :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Ahhhh the memory's................sigh

tehe

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oy, Lucy used to do that every night no matter how many times I got up to take her out and every night she would get covered in it. lol. I DO NOT miss those days! I am so glad you are so good natured about it :) She is just the cutest puppy!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Man I'm tired just reading it, :ROFL: Awww the puppy days, little Lady used to do that, something about pooping and walking in it, I don't know, but they are worth it.

BeauregardMom

Jul 11, 2011
Mount Dora, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Beauregard "Beau"
I'm sorry, but I read your post aloud to my husband and we laughed hysterically. We had a "crate bomb" shortly after we got Beau and thankfully haven't had one since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
I'm sorry, but I read your post aloud to my husband and we laughed hysterically.

Ha ha ha! No prob... glad I could supply some laughter! I'm starting to chuckle about it... give me a few weeks, and I'll be laughing too! :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
"*sigh* ..... Daddy will be one years old tomorrow and he still sometimes pees in his crate ............. :*(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.