How much taller does she grow after 5 months?

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
I have a female EB, how much taller do they grow after 5 months of age? 0 inches, 1 inch, 2 inches or even 3 inches? I would think 0 - 1 inch.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We adopted Vegas at 4.5 months, I would say he has doubled in size by now, each dog is different. She has a lot of growing to do, they don't stop growing up and out until about the age of 2.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2490]VuBulldogs[/MENTION], it is both...taller and broader until around 2

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver is 7 months and is almost as tall as my friends 8 year old EB! I hope he's done growing soon, he is already pretty hefty to be lifting now!!!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Lol I know they grow for. Like two years but their growth slows down at some point lol. Violet it pretty tall for a eb so I hope her height slows down

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

jlirette

May 15, 2013
Houma, La
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
I'm having the same concerns as you were as far as height. Otis is 15 weeks old also and 13"tall. How did ya'll bullies turn out?

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
I'm going to see how Walley-Bubba at 9 months stacks up to his pack-mates when we attend the English Bulldog Meetup at Crissy Fields in San Francisco this Saturday at 11:00AM.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I never worried about height with Zeus. But I do think he's thin compared to many bulldogs. (The vet says he's perfect so I don't worry anymore ) but when my husband looks at some pictures of bulldogs he wonders why Zeus is not like that. I tell him they are all different.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hershey is 15 months now, and is as tall as Gizmo who is 3. I would say He caught up to her in the last few months. So I would say at about a year, they are near maximum height, then they fill out :) Hershey never had a leggy spurt, he was low slung since we got him at 12 weeks.

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
I'm going to see how Walley-Bubba at 9 months stacks up to his pack-mates when we attend the English Bulldog Meetup at Crissy Fields in San Francisco this Saturday at 11:00AM.

We went to Crissey Fields in San Francisco and it was awesome. There were about 30 bulldogs there and several other breed too. We all had a great time romping on the sand and some bullies even swam. WB was larger than many adult bullies but not freakishly large. If you are even in San Francisco, visit Crissey Fields for free parking, perfect bullie weather (quite cool) and a fun romp on a beautiful beach with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We are hoping it is 0 inches after 5 months........ Amy is now taller than her 6.5 year old sister and she is not quite 5 months.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I was surprised at how Tate grew much wider from age 1.5 to present! He's a big boy tho. Height wise...maybe another 1 to 1.5 inches during that same time frame.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online