Big Boys and Girls

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
HOLY CANOLI! That's one giant bull!

If I have to go walk with that guy on a leash, I'd be flying like a kite behind him.

And here I thought I got a big bullie at 60 lbs!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing the pix of your big handsome boy! Very nice looking bully. :)

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
He is a really big and beautiful bulldog. Great job with him. I think it's our duty to make sure our bulldogs get sufficient excersize in addition to a proper diet.

My guy is only about 45 Lbs and he's 9 months now so I can't see him getting much bigger. I have to weigh him actually. He might be a bit more. 90 LBS is the biggest I have seen. He might have super great genetics. Either way, he is really awesome!

Hambone.jpg Here is Hambone @ 8 months

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
There was someone floating around with a 95lb guys wasn't there? Weren't they from Europe somewhere? Anyone?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
he is a beauty.

OP
H

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
Here is Mr Fatty on our walk above the harbour this morning. He is looking more than his normal weight of 90lbs or so (will have to weigh him); if so he'll need to go on a diet!

Attachments

• SDC11672.jpg
    SDC11672.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 44

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
HOLY CANOLI! That's one giant bull!

If I have to go walk with that guy on a leash, I'd be flying like a kite behind him.

And here I thought I got a big bullie at 60 lbs![/QUOTE

Yes it is quite a site, I walk three Griz, Peggy Sue and Scrimps, behind my husband, he walks him= "Jack" and Dolly

OP
H

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
On weighing him tonight he is 43 kilograms (just under 95 lbs) so he has put on weight over winter and will now need to go on a diet!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Peppers mom was living with her owner and his two roommates last year ans she ballooned up to 104 pounds. They did not communicate with each other about feeding her and it really got out of hand. She had to go on a diet . Doing great now and down to around 53. Its even more surprising that she turned 12 just a few weeks ago.

OP
H

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
Wow - from 104 lbs to 53 lbs! I would honestly not have the heart to impose such a strict diet, especially on an old girl; hopefully she can get a few treats! Our boy has consistently been about 88 lbs to 90lbs since he was grown up, but seems to have gotten a bit heavier recently. When he was younger we used to walk a great deal (out for about five hours all up each weekend day, although some of that was just travelling time), so with a higher protein diet he got muscular, but he did develop a limp and, although he just loves his walks I had to cut back. But he still will often walk for an hour or so at a stretch without any problems.

OP
H

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
Here is our boy after about a week of diet - look any different? We will find out when we weigh him tonight.

... Down 1kg (2.5lbs) this week

Attachments

• SDC11701.jpg
    SDC11701.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He looks great!!

Maggie is really dinky at just 34lbs... Daddy on the other hand is close to about 70-75lb .. haven't weighed him in a while. However, Daddy was a rescue from an Amish puppy mill and was adopted to us as an english bulldog. I am starting to think he may be more old english bulldog because of his incredibly long legs and long bodies. so I don't know if his weight can really be taken into consideration.

Mod85

Jun 23, 2011
Manitowoc, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson "Sammy"
LOL I love your pups smile! :) Samson is about 40 lbs at 4 months 3 weeks. I don't think he's going to get to 90 lbs maybe 60-ish.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online