Xander loves the vet!!

Carolann

Jul 10, 2011
utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Xander
So.. This time.. Which is the second time in a week, he took yet another trip to see our vet. He got his eye scratched by one of our cats and required yet another antibiotic. Seriously... Does he think I like to spend ALL my money at the vet?? Anyhow...he will pull through this too, although he might just break me. He also gained another three pounds this week. We are at 24.4 now. He gains a good three to four every three to four weeks. Maybe his name should be Big Spending Tanker. Gotta love em!!!! By the way his other problem has since cleared up. Pray we don't see the vet again this next week. Thank You... Xanders broke mom:)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I feel the SAME WAY! I am there like once every week or two with my three furry amigos. Now that Gator's hives aren't completely gone, I am thinking of just calling and being like, look, I was just there AGAIN, can you give me a phone consult for goodness sakes?? lol

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Glad he's doing okay!

I racked up a $1500 vet bill with Delilah in the span of a week..oh..my..God. Between emergency vet and regular vet. It was horrible. Still paying that off!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I hate that I have to bring my bullies into the vet on hot days...just to get a refill on top of the cost.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Seems like when you go once you always have to go back for something. Ugh.... Joys of being owned by a bully. haha

Most Reactions