Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have a few questions?

Default I have a few questions?

Every time i take Hank for a walk and drops a deuce he kicks it with his back legs? I hate it when he does that because he always gets some on his paws and makes it a pain to pick up and why the hell does he squat to pee?? lol...

Hank :

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I have a few questions?

Lol! Call that the "Barnyard Shuffle"!!!!!! He will get better at it! In the meantime..use some of his booty wipes on his feet! Who cares anyway? He's soooo cute! He can kick poo if he wants!!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Lots of boys squat to pee...mine does! When they kick at it, it is like they are covering it up but I don't know why. Mine don't actually kick the poo but I think it is funny when they do that. Reminds me of a bull. lol

Bulldog(s) Names
    Phatty
    Likes (Received)

Hank is so stinkin' cute - I don't believe for one minute that he kicks his own poo!!

The second Phatty is done his business, he takes off running like a bat of hell. He's a maniac!! I laugh every single time!!! It's like he can't get away from it fast enough. Why??? (I swear it doesn't even stink!)

But, if it makes you feel any better, Phatty is a squatter, too. I imagine if he tried to lift a leg, he'd fall over. (Maybe this should be a poll - squatters or lifters??)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gregory
    Likes (Received)

gregory does this as well! our landlord thought he was a girl since he squats. i think hes just lazy some times.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

I missed the squatting part..laughing too hard at kicking poo! They ALL squat until they get older..and then some ALWAYS squat still! We knew a bully named Walter that would hike his leg sooo high..he would topple over and pee on himself! Jake just started hiking his leg..of course my female non bully hikes her leg too!

"the barnyard Shuffle" lol, i like that. Hank does his business and as soon as he gets up he kicks his legs back..90% of the time he hits the poo and the damn poo starts flying everywhere...

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by robramirez007 View Post
    "the barnyard Shuffle" lol, i like that. Hank does his business and as soon as he gets up he kicks his legs back..90% of the time he hits the poo and the damn poo starts flying everywhere...
    DUDE..all I can tell you is snap your suspenders...because this bully is going to take you on quite a ride!! they are the funniest dogs ever..and you will NEVER figure them out!!

Bulldog Spoiler Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tamara
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    I missed the squatting part..laughing too hard at kicking poo! They ALL squat until they get older..and then some ALWAYS squat still! We knew a bully named Walter that would hike his leg sooo high..he would topple over and pee on himself! Jake just started hiking his leg..of course my female non bully hikes her leg too!
    Really Becky?? I am now picturing your female non bully doing that!! You should take a picture and share. I think the boy bullys squat because they are top heavy. My Winston never hiked his leg.

Who wouldn't love that face???

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Just make you're not standing behind him when he poops! Mack does the ground scratch when he's finished his "stack", but only when he's away from home! Mack is a leg lifter; Ruggles is 4 and has always squatted, he says it's just easier that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Kable View Post
    Just make you're not standing behind him when he poops! Mack does the ground scratch when he's finished his "stack", but only when he's away from home! Mack is a leg lifter; Ruggles is 4 and has always squatted, he says it's just easier that way!
    I learned that lesson the hard way : / I was on the phone and wasn't paying any attention to Hank until I see chit flying everywhere...

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

both of ours squatted until they were a year old and then boom they started lifting their legs...now they mix it up...when on grass they squat and when a curb, tree etc they lift. they tend to lift high sometimes and start to fall over.

in terms of the poop shuffle one goes crazy...sometimes he flings it...i make sure i'm not directly behind. the other does this long shuffle it's rather graceful.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads