I have a few questions?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
but we also see how smart and knowledgeable u are, so I'm sure with watching a few tutorials, u can figure it out!!!!
If you could witness my agony you would be amazed! I sit at the computer ..with the iPad on the tutorial section...and go step by step...somehow my steps SUCK!!! :confused: then I wait a few weeks and try again! One time it worked! I thought ..that's it..I'm gooooood...but sadly no. But I just might try later today...:pigfly:

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
If you could witness my agony you would be amazed! I sit at the computer ..with the iPad on the tutorial section...and go step by step...somehow my steps SUCK!!! :confused: then I wait a few weeks and try again! One time it worked! I thought ..that's it..I'm gooooood...but sadly no. But I just might try later today...:pigfly:

u crack me up!!! I love u!!!:ROFL:

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
HankSpeaks.gif

OP
robramirez007

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
Lol, you guys crack me up!

I'm glad Hank is not the only bully doing the "Barnyard Shuffle" or the squatting but I hope he learns to hike his leg. I've owned a few dogs and Hank is the only one that squats to pee, my friends always tease me about it and are always cracking jokes about my poor little Hank...

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
HAHA! Rufus Hambone does this too! He will start to kick at it like he's trying to cover it up or something. He also does it after he pees. I think it's the funniest thing. I have never had another dog do this. It must be a bully thing. He doesn't kick it directly and get it on him, he only kicks in front of it like he's wiping his paws off.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Norm kicks then runs like his butt is on fire. He's also a leg lifter.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Finn does a little kicking backward routine after he does his #2 but Tate has never done that. I too find it amusing to watch. And both of my guys are squatters still too. In fact, Finn squats so low that it looks like he's laying down but he's actually peeing:tongue:

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
I just had Hambone out and he of course did it as usual. Right beforehand I realized "Oh I gotta film you for the recent thread!" :lmao:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson's a squatter too. Even our AmStaff who's 7.5 months is a squatter. Since Wilson's center of gravity (he's gut) hangs low at least he doesn't piss on himself. Plus his manhood is pointed straight down so he pees right into the dirt under the grass. :ROFL: Jack on the other hand is tall and more often than not he squats to pee and then pees on his front legs. :confused::confused:

Wilson's only one that does the back leg kick when he poops and he's been doing that since 8 weeks. Cracked me up the first time I saw the little guy do that.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.