I have a few questions?

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
Every time i take Hank for a walk and drops a deuce :poo: he kicks it with his back legs? I hate it when he does that because he always gets some on his paws and makes it a pain to pick up and why the hell does he squat to pee?? lol...

Hank :
imag00911.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lol! Call that the "Barnyard Shuffle"!!!!!! He will get better at it! In the meantime..use some of his booty wipes on his feet! Who cares anyway? He's soooo cute! He can kick poo if he wants!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Lots of boys squat to pee...mine does! When they kick at it, it is like they are covering it up but I don't know why. Mine don't actually kick the poo but I think it is funny when they do that. Reminds me of a bull. lol

Krisandtob

Jan 26, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Phatty
Hank is so stinkin' cute - I don't believe for one minute that he kicks his own poo!!

The second Phatty is done his business, he takes off running like a bat of hell. He's a maniac!! I laugh every single time!!! It's like he can't get away from it fast enough. Why??? (I swear it doesn't even stink!)

But, if it makes you feel any better, Phatty is a squatter, too. I imagine if he tried to lift a leg, he'd fall over. (Maybe this should be a poll - squatters or lifters??)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I missed the squatting part..laughing too hard at kicking poo! They ALL squat until they get older..and then some ALWAYS squat still! We knew a bully named Walter that would hike his leg sooo high..he would topple over and pee on himself! Jake just started hiking his leg..of course my female non bully hikes her leg too! :confused:

OP
robramirez007

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
"the barnyard Shuffle" lol, i like that. Hank does his business and as soon as he gets up he kicks his legs back..90% of the time he hits the poo and the damn poo starts flying everywhere...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
"the barnyard Shuffle" lol, i like that. Hank does his business and as soon as he gets up he kicks his legs back..90% of the time he hits the poo and the damn poo starts flying everywhere...
DUDE..all I can tell you is snap your suspenders...because this bully is going to take you on quite a ride!! :laugh: they are the funniest dogs ever..and you will NEVER figure them out!!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I missed the squatting part..laughing too hard at kicking poo! They ALL squat until they get older..and then some ALWAYS squat still! We knew a bully named Walter that would hike his leg sooo high..he would topple over and pee on himself! Jake just started hiking his leg..of course my female non bully hikes her leg too! :confused:

Really Becky?? I am now picturing your female non bully doing that!! :lol: You should take a picture and share. I think the boy bullys squat because they are top heavy. My Winston never hiked his leg.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Just make you're not standing behind him when he poops! Mack does the ground scratch when he's finished his "stack", but only when he's away from home! Mack is a leg lifter; Ruggles is 4 and has always squatted, he says it's just easier that way!

OP
robramirez007

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
Just make you're not standing behind him when he poops! Mack does the ground scratch when he's finished his "stack", but only when he's away from home! Mack is a leg lifter; Ruggles is 4 and has always squatted, he says it's just easier that way!

I learned that lesson the hard way : / I was on the phone and wasn't paying any attention to Hank until I see chit flying everywhere...

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
both of ours squatted until they were a year old and then boom they started lifting their legs...now they mix it up...when on grass they squat and when a curb, tree etc they lift. they tend to lift high sometimes and start to fall over.

in terms of the poop shuffle one goes crazy...sometimes he flings it...i make sure i'm not directly behind. the other does this long shuffle it's rather graceful.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My bullie is a normal pooper and pee'er (squats - but that's coz she's a girl. lol).

My brother's Labrador though - he walk-poops! So, you don't get a pile of poop - you get a trail! Crazy dog!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Really Becky?? I am now picturing your female non bully doing that!! :lol: You should take a picture and share. I think the boy bullys squat because they are top heavy. My Winston never hiked his leg.
YA!! Funniest thing..she squats AND lifts her right back leg! I actually think SHE taught Jake!! Well..:blush: since I am SOOOOO good at the "whole picture" thing..don't hold your breath! But I'll try!! :laugh:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] You have Jake on you avitar. It is quite easy I think. Am I gonna hafta tutor you??? :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online