Hot spots

OP
I love my Mona

I love my Mona

May 22, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona
I just saw other threads on this... admin you can delete this whole post ...Sorry I will look better at the threads next time :/

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
kinda random, but a coworker of mine was telling me that she uses silver-sulfa-diazine on her horses hot spots, which is a prescription burn cream, that i also happen to use on my exzema, and i'm wondering if it might work on dogs! it seems like a miracle skin cream for me so far...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just saw other threads on this... admin you can delete this whole post ...Sorry I will look better at the threads next time :/

That is totally not necessary. :) We encourage people to use "search", but even if you start a new topic about something that has been discussed before we certainly do not mind :)

We have members come and go to the site, and you never know who has some advice or thoughts that have not been posted or discussed. Please- Feel free to discuss this topic again, and see if anyone has any new info to share :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
we have not had any hot spots yet thankfully so I cant be of any help here either. Never feel bad about asking any questions here even if asked before. Ask ask ask anything anytime. :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.