Only a bulldog!

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I put Lola's two pills into a little bit of cottage cheese, she ate every last bit of the cottage cheese and very delicately put the two pills outside of her bowl. So after we are done laughing my husband attempts to throw them into her mouth and rub her throat. She spits the pills out....than she runs into our bedroom and "hide" under the bed....except that she only put her head under the bed. I call her name and she lifts head and bangs it on the frame. It may have been the funniest 10 minutes of our lives! :ROFL:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=2629]mandyjo[/MENTION] :ROFL: Try peanut butter next time.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What a great visual and thanks for the laugh!!! :ROFL: I use a tiny piece of sliced cheese for wilson and that seems to work. I tried sricking in deep inside but he always spits them back out.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Great visual, Vegas is a "pill-head :ROFL:" I hide his pills in a piece of cheese and he eats it right down, once and only once the pill dropped out and after he ate the cheese he bent down and inhaled the pill all by itself!! Gotta watch this one. Lol

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Our Bully, Pan, has to take meds for a skin issue he's dealing with. He also will eat around his pills every chance he gets. However, he has a tendency to swallow small bites of meat whole. So I cut about an inch off of a hot dog and put a slit in it and "hide" the pills inside. Now he takes his pills and asks for more. :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Haha. We will put lex's in a slice of cheese and he will even spit it out on occasion lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.