Kiddy Pool

pdac1975

Mar 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lord Wallace (Wally)
Hello all,
I just saw the video of the dog in the little pool so I was wondering what type of kiddy pools people have for their dogs. I originally thought an inflatable one would work but then I thought about what wally does to plastic inflatable balls so I think the hard plastic pool would work best.

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hello.....I used the hard plastic kind because I can only imagine what Lola would do to the inflatable kind.

traciehorne

Feb 2, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey, Otis and Diesel
We like the hard plastic kind... :lmao:
Pool Fun!.jpg

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
we got the hard plastic kind, her nails would probably puncture the inflatable. I think this is like the one Gus was dragging into the house, hopefully Daphne doesn't try that stunt!!daphne2 178.jpg

OP
pdac1975

pdac1975

Mar 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lord Wallace (Wally)
Those are perfect! Where did you get them? I've checked all the main stores online but haven't seen any.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We have two plastic pools, one for home that we got from WalMart that sits on our deck and a small I got at Babies R Us that's in our camper for when were camping. Wilson's ways in the one at home and uses the one at the campsite too. :ROFL: I'll post a picture tonight.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I got my small one at my local dollar store. I got my larger one, when the kids out grew it at Ace Hardware.

OP
pdac1975

pdac1975

Mar 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lord Wallace (Wally)
In keeping with the theme, can anyone recommend a good life jacket for a 40lb bull dog?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has a hard one that I bought at the dollar store, he spends most of his time trying to dig the designs off the bottom, so an inflatable would be ripped to shreds within minutes. Our Wal-mart has them for $10.00 they are by the lawn and garden section.

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
I have been giving my 2, baths in the pool lately. They seem to love it! Here's Winston

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311806650.628331.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311806650.628331.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 126

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
In keeping with the theme, can anyone recommend a good life jacket for a 40lb bull dog?
I did a "Lifejacket" post not too long ago, maybe back in May. Lots of good info there. I saw in another thread this past week from Petsmart and it had a front floatation on it. I got mine at RuffWear.com. It's the same brand I've had for my other dogs for 10 years at the lake. Not sure how it will work on Wilson. Here's his pool and life jacket pictures. :D

:ROFL::ROFL:

IMG_1461.jpg

Here's the camping and home pools. :D
5-29-11 (16).JPG5-8-11.JPG

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
We got ours at the dollar store (thanks [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]!). It is hard plastic. Love it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.