Kiddy Pool

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We got ours from Walmart too I think ... it's the hard plastic type. However, none of our dogs like it so it usually ends up with me and my daughter standing in it with the dogs just watching us!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Those are perfect! Where did you get them? I've checked all the main stores online but haven't seen any.

Seems like ALL the big chains have them here including Walmart, Lowes, Target... you name it they have them. 5-10 bucks.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
got ours at the dollar general. Chaos wont go near it, except to drink the water from theside. He won't get in to save his life! Even with treats floating in it :( I wanted him to be a pool doggy too, lol

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Einstein has a hard plastic one. We got ours from ACE hardware. Einstein usually just wades in it for a bit, but rarely sits down. He especially likes playing with the hose.

IMG_1475.jpg

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I don't think inflatable would be good..I'm sure the nails could pop it!

I want to get Delilah one of the baby plastic ones. There was one at the baseball game a couple weekends ago for the dogs to drink out of...and she kept walking in it LOL and all the dogs were looking at her like "geez, what the heck..get out of the big bowl!" :lmao:It was weird, because when we're on the boat she won't go near the water!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Don't get an inflatable one! We did for Frank by accident and it wasn't his nails....only one big chomp on the side and it was kaput! We are definitely going to get a hard one for him.

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
We got ours from Walmart too I think ... it's the hard plastic type. However, none of our dogs like it so it usually ends up with me and my daughter standing in it with the dogs just watching us!!

Haha same with Ruckus. He will use it as a huge water bowl sometimes.

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Here's a vid of Rufus playing in his pool for the first time. He isn't familiar with water outside of bathtub, so he really didn't understand the rubber duckie floating. Well...it floated before he bit the nose off! I could see him thinking. He loves the pool though.

Members online

No members online now.