Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You know what we are seriously lacking here? A daily topic about "nuthin" ---but--- hey, good morning bully friends!!! But "nuthin" always turns into "sumthin" if it gets posted in. So good morning, and I am so glad to spend my days here with my bully friends. :)

So whatcha doin today?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Good morning!!!! I am doing nuthin. lol. Well I should be doing laundry and cleaning and will get that started very soon. FUN stuff!!!!! :D Just finished watering the yard while trying to keep cutty away from the hose. With that big baby cry cuz I wont let him play, he was out of control and got locked in the house so I could finish. ;)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So the kids and I were watching the remake of escape to witch mountain. In the movie, there is an alien convention going on in las vegas. so I was telling the boys about how las vegas has all sorts of conventions. Maybe someday we could have a convention there!! LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
A bulldog convention how fun! Of course when I go to vegas the last thing I wanna worry about is my bully. That is my party town!!!! :D

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I'm working today. Trying to dig myself out of the hole created while I was on vacation. Had a great vacation though!

So down for a bully convention! You would all LOVE it if you went to the bulldog beauty contest in Long Beach, CA! Not a convention but hundreds and hundreds of bulldogs everywhere, makes me so happy!

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm working today. Trying to dig myself out of the hole created while I was on vacation. Had a great vacation though!

So down for a bully convention! You would all LOVE it if you went to the bulldog beauty contest in Long Beach, CA! Not a convention but hundreds and hundreds of bulldogs everywhere, makes me so happy!

Tessa I would love to but my Mugsy isnt so social so I dont know he would allow me to have fun. He thinks he has to bark at everyone. Taking him could be good for him or really embarassing for me. lol. Should have trained him better I guess. :eek:

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
When is the convention? lol We are finally going on vacation next week! Will be in cali but of course leaving olaf behind =^(

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
The English Bulldog Beauty show is in Long Beach, CA every year in February, usually around Valentines Day.

Cali~Jenn, I don't bring Samson or Loki. He's scrappy with other males sometimes these days and so I don't even want to have to worry about it. Dave says its mean that I don't bring him but I think its for the best.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
bb what are you doing in cali? Hopefully the weather cooperates for you, it has cooled a bit but I prefer more cooling than it is so far.
Tessa maybe I can drag my hubby out and check it out. It would be so fun if we could bring the boys, sad that we cant huh? I bet seeing so many bullys/pugs just makes me wanna go home. lol.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I wonder if the Bellagio takes pets?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey, what's wrong with Vegas?

Not a darn thing, well, except the guys standing on the strip trying to give you cards to get a prostitute. (Even a wife with 4 kids none the less!) Other than that- I love the place!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Absolutely nothing wrong with Vegas ever! That is the town to visit for sure! (at least for people like me who like to have a few free drinks and spend entirely too much watching my husband gamble.) After this baby comes I am SO going to Vegas!
(I do hate those creepy cards and hooker papers they hand out, so much trash gets littered with them)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online