Hi everyone!!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I know it's been ages since I last posted :nope: So bad of me for providing no Chester updates in forever. Chester is still being a very silly and mischievious boy :nonono: His latest thing he seems to love to do is wipe the bridge of his nose on the edge of my coffee table and then lick it :barf: We "tried" to take him on a weekly "bully walk".. but the key word there is "walk" and he STILL is very bad on the leash so we have given up. The only place he will walk is at the farmer's market we go to each Saturday - and I think that is because the smell of food from stand to stand keeps him going! And of course he is always the star of the show when we go there.

His latest thing though is he has been swimming.. we got him a lifejacket! Though his swimming in his lifejacket is straight towards the blue floating chair that keeps him out of the water! :nope: Before we got him his lifejacket we put him on this so he wouldn't scratch us, and now I think he looks at it as his safe haven when nasty me takes him into the pool. And as you can see by the photo below - we have to add to floating noodles to the front so he doesn't sink it. So..that is the latest Chester update..and I hope to get on here much more!!! Nice "seeing" you all again :)

chester lifejacket.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great to see you again! What a fun picture. Does that lifejacket have a front floatation on it? I can't quite tell. If so, what brand is it? That is the best pool picture I've seen, love it!

traciehorne

Feb 2, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey, Otis and Diesel
Oh my gosh.. that is SUCH a cute picture... I LOVE IT!!!!!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Great to see you again! What a fun picture. Does that lifejacket have a front floatation on it? I can't quite tell. If so, what brand is it? That is the best pool picture I've seen, love it!

Yes.. it has a floatation thing in the front too. I'm not sure of the brand, but we got it at Petsmart. The medium would have fit his body, but it only went up to 50 lbs.. so we got the large that goes up to 70 llbs.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Yes.. it has a floatation thing in the front too. I'm not sure of the brand, but we got it at Petsmart. The medium would have fit his body, but it only went up to 50 lbs.. so we got the large that goes up to 70 llbs.

We have that same one from petsmart but in lime green. I bet if u get online you could find it. We gave had it goin on a yr and it is durable

So glad to see chesty doin so well :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks Lisa for the info. I just love that picture.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love me some Chesterisms!! Worth the wait too!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well first off welcome back, you have been missed and Mr. Chester has been missed even more! I LOVE that pic and think it may be photo contest worthy! :p :heart: chester!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: back Chester and Boss! :luv: from HRH too!

Sent from my iPad using

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That is the best dog in the pool picture I've seen. Chester is so completely adorable in his floaty device. Does it actually keep him afloat? I'm gonna have to send muchos smoochies his way.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.