Does your Bully have OCD issues??

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION]...You win. I can relate to half those things you said. Oh BTW, please I beg of you to try and get a picture of the "squished up ugly face" so I can die happy.:ROFL:

eklikewhoa

Jul 22, 2011
Houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Heo
My Heo has quite a few issues that I find hilarious!

He goes nuts when you use the canned air used to clean computers and ballistic when you spray his face.
Another one I noticed is when you rack the slide of a pistol or any chambering of a gun for that matter and he goes nuts running towards the front or rear door.
The water hose spraying is something my Heo shares in common too he snaps like crazy at the stream of water.

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
These stories are awesome! We are about 3/4 of the way done with an entire house remodel....any little change is cause for a freak out. :lol:

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
i forgot about the cans with air...titan goes crazy too! and when my boyfriend brings his gun home from work to clean before the range they both get terrified when he picks it up...and jameson is huge on eating breakfast and rubbing his face on my couches...it's driving me crazy!!! i will take a pic of titan next time he makes the ugly face

OP
Victor Y

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Pepper does the same and if I don't catch her she will clean her lips on the sofa or my trousers after she eats. But if I have a towel or napkin handy I can tell her to Wipe and she will press her face on it and get clean. I think they have issue with food on their face

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Penny doesn't really have anything except she goes
CRAZY over the recycling. We
Have co-mingled recycling at our apartment complex. We have a white
Clothes basket dedicated to recycling & she charges it whenever I put it to take out. I have a video I'll
Have to try to post.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.