Dixie

teryf

Jan 23, 2011
Warren County, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Dixie
Hi everyone,

Hope u are all having a great summer. It has been hot here in NJ. Keeping cool has definitely not easy.

Wanted to share with you that Dixie had been doing great since I changed her food. Found that potatoes and Dixie don't blend. Even the bald spots go grew hair back.

Now, her newest thing is this crazy thing about these black chairs I got for the kitchen. She's terrified of them! Any ideas why?

Tery

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Have't a clue but wanted to say...WE NEEEEED PIX!!!!! lol

L

Lucy-licious

are the chairs new? Lucy is a bit OCD about new things and things that are out of place but only in the kitchen area, which doubles as her bedroom.
maybe if she gets used to them she will calm down it usually takes Lucy a day or 3 or 4 :rofl:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Dogs can be funny that way. My bullies are afraid of the ceiling fan. I can never turn it on. They have been looking at it with trepidation for the last two years. You can't have anything out of place in my home because Wilson and BabyGirl will freak and bark till it is set right. I read that animals in zoos will do the same. Say a water hose is out of place...it can be enough to cause the zoo animals severe stress.

Oh, just wanna remind you...

4caff1b1-91bf-8eee.jpg

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Like everyone mentioned, there are more than a few here with bullies sensitive to change. Keep on giving Dixie positive reinforcement and after a few days, she should be fine. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.