Outdoor alternative?

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
Where would be a good place to take Tipsy on a hot day. Any indoor places you've had good experience with? I want her to get used to people but too hot outside.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH enjoys Pet Smart. I have heard some large cities even have indoor dog parks now.

We mostly just opt for staying inside and vegetating on these really hot ones though.

eklikewhoa

Jul 22, 2011
Houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Heo
I tried taking my Heo on rides with me if I'm running errands that would allow for him to go but anything other than a short trip around town he seems not to care for much outings. At times after reaching our destination he'd rather lay in the seat and not as enthusiatic about jumping out as he was the first stops.

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Petsmart is great, or really any petstore in your area. For those smaller Mom & Pop pet stores, I always call first to make sure my dog is welcome. Depending on where you live, there may be some indoor friendly locations, and a local shelter or rescue location may be able to help with that if you're striking out online. They tend to be more in the know on a local level. Apart from that, friends houses or even yours. I have a buddy who had a dog party at his house. Granted, more work then I'm looking for, but it met the need and he had a great turnout!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I arrange indoor play dates for Vegas with my son's Pitt/Lab mix, I get her around twice a week for some hard indoor air-conditioned play time. Do you have any friends that have dogs that you could possibly arrange play dates? My neighor has a dog, but all Vegas did was try to hump her, so she hated his guts!! My son's dog is a female fixed (Vegas is neutered) and he does try to hump her, but she is so tall he finally gives up on the air hump.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.