Just for fun, bully name calling???

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
What names do you call your bully?? What's their AKC name? Well I call my bully pretty much everything but his name, Bear. Anyone else do this?

I call him Boo Bear, Sheriff Boober (thats the name of our local sheriff, lol), tooffer (he has a tooth that pops out every once in a while), Dippy (when he is acting sillY), and Jaws (because he looks like a shark when he chomps), oh and bugger because he gets distracted by the lightning bugs outside and tries to chomp them oh those and butterflies.

Good news is he answers to Bear regardless. His AKC name is Red "Bear"an

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We call molly "mama" or "mo-mo" or "molly-mo", her akc is molly weasley (the mom of all the red headed kids on harry potter)

Mandy is sometimes called wiggles, or pretty girl, her akc name is Dandy Mandy

Jesse we usually call Jess, but she has been known to be called silly girl, she is so playful. Her akc name is jewel in the rough Jesse, because she is such a jewel!

Yuna is called yunie and her akc is summoner yuna. She is named after a character in a game called final fantasy X, but she is also named after me in a way. All my playststion friends call me yuna, because my ps network name is yunatidus4ever !! :)

So now you can also see who tidus is named after, the guy in the same game. His akc is tidus the fayth. We pretty much call him Tidus, but he has been known to be called mr. Handsome by me :)

In the game, yuna and tidus fall in love and the end is very sad, I even cried. if you have not played that game it is my all time favorite. :)

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey answers to just about anything. His akc is Jack Dempsey TKO. I call him superdawg, doggie, Dempsikins, wigglebutt, and on occasion stinkybutt. My son, who pretends not to like him, but will always bring Dempsey home a present when he travels, (lol), calls him Dufus, and Dempsey runs right to him.:p

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Excuse any typing errors..I'm using an iPad and it doesn't really like me. Vegas's AKC name is Addicted to Vegas. The kennel we got him from is Addicted to bulldogs. Nicknames we have for him go on and on. Mark calls him Handsome. I call him pickle. We still call him baby Vegas. Mr. Man is another. Orion's AKC name is Chesty's Girl Orion. We took one name from each of her parents AKC names to make hers. Her nicknames are endless also. Grandma calls her sissy. I call her sissy-bug. This little girl is infatuated with bugs. If it's moving, she's putting it in her mouth. We call her O, Oh no, Oh Oh, just about any play on the word "oh". We also call her baby O. Baby Girl. Lately, we just call her "brat".

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well Cuttys registered name is Cutty Sarks neat so we call him Cutty, or Cuts. Cutty buddy, or just buddy (my daughter refers to both dogs as buddy now) & big boy. I know there are more but thats all I can think of right now. Mugsy is little man or mugs for the most part.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson's registered name is Samson AKA Sammy Two-Tone. Oh and he has endless nicknames. Mr. Sam, Little Pig, Mr. Pig, Boo Boo, bubba, pookie, geez too many to name. Same with our beagle Loki, she has tons of nicknames.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online