MIL tried to kill my dog and my son!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg noone should be out in that kinda heat. Im glad you were able to leave work and prevent something horrible. im glad everyone is ok

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This was written by @sheshistory who lost Bentley to heat ... and I still find it very painful to read.

My mother came to stay with us last year and I would tell her over and over again that Maggie can't go in the heat. So I would come home from work and find my Mum outside with Maggie. When I angrily told her that Maggie shouldn't be out here, her answer was that I shouldn't worry because Maggie was in the shade!!! :cursing: Like the almost 100f temperatures and incredibly high humidity levels didn't count.

I didn't have this to show my Mum ... but print it off and show your MIL .. maybe it will bring the message home!!

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...dogs-heat&

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
What is it with MIL? My future MIL made the comment. "You know he is just a dog." I just blow it off, but i mentioned, that when my little boy comes home, he will be apart of the family and treated like a person. She thinks I am crazy, but I don't really care if she thinks that I'm crazy or not....

If some people would have common sense, geesh! Their are people dieing out in this crazy heat, do they just don't get it, or what? :cursing:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is just awful, thank gawd you came home when you did! I cannot stand that people dont believe me when I say this about bullies and pugs. I get that same blank stare like uh oh here goes that crazy dog chic again. Which I suppose is fine until you are trusting somebody to watch your own babies and they wont even listen to you. What did you hubby say about it? I sure hope he said something to his mom.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.