Nyla Bone in Crate: Yay or Nay??

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Penny's Nyla Bone is lost about 85% of the time. I just found it this afternoon.

She is going to town on it...not surprised since she has so many teeth coming in.

Are these ok to be in the crate during the day? Or should I keep it under our supervision?

It would be great if should could get some chewing out during the day :ROFL:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Yay... I love these things too. We keep them all over the place. Inside and out! Every now and then they get a small , very small piece off, like a crumb. Not enough to ever choke on.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
It is yay from me as long as it is the largest size Nylabone and you throw it away when it gets chewed down to where it could be a choking hazzard. They also have Nylarings that are great chewing material and they can play tug with them.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yes in the crate. We have them all over the house and in crates, our bullies love them.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yah on the crate too. :yes: All our Nylas are the large size. I think we have one that's a bit smaller and that does not go in either of their crates during the day. Right now I can 5 different ones that are in the crates alone. My older dog loved them but he's teeth are too worn to chew them now.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I keep Delilah's in her crate..keeps her busy if she ever has to be in there. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.