Vegas actually whined last night.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Alot of stress going on in the Marino house this week, Vegas is stuck by me like flies on :poo:. Last night we were laying on the couch and I said "Mommy needs to go night-night" Vegas ran and I mean ran to the bedroom. (he sleeps in his crate).

I brought him out put him in his crate and went to bed. At a little over 2 years old, Mr. Vegas sat in his crate and whined like a puppy!! He has not done this since I let him sleep with me the week Joe was out of town. I let him whine for about 5 min. and I got up went to his crate and opened the door and he ran straight back to my bedroom.

He knows his momma is off and very stressed confirming my belief they can pick up on our feelings. I actually let him up in bed with me for the night. I am hoping this will not happen tonight and I know I should not have allowed it but he is extra, extra sensitive with me this week. I hope I have not created something I will regret tonight at bedtime!!

He will have to just whine it out, I need a good nights sleep and that does not happen with him in bed us!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I hope it works out..... but you KNOW its your own dang fault for letting him in bed with you that once... LOL ;)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I know, I know...I was just feeling sorry for myself and him. He really wanted to comfort me, (yea right! he wanted in the bed) but that is my belief and I am sticking to it!! :tease:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Nahhhh, letting him comfort you and vise a versa is not the worst thing that can happen. He loves you and knows something is going on

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I think it is sweet too :luv:( coming from Mama Duke who lets her baby sleep with her every night shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :angel:) I LOVE Vegas.. hope he made you feel better !

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Isn't it sweet how they know when we are "off" and want to be there with us? What a cutie.

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
very sweet. I have been injured most of the summer and my bully has been like velcro. If your dog is helping you feel better then that's all that matters!

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] did Vegas help you feel better. If so then there was no harm done. He loves you can sence you are stressed and wants his mom to e happy :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.