wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Sitting out by the fire pit smoking a nice cigar and senior chubby is jumping in the air trying to catch the smoke after I blow it out Hahaha. Amuses the crap out of me

sent from my Droid incredible using tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh c'mon you know the rules. :pics:

:ROFL:

I wish there was a 'This thread is worthless without video' version. :)

Very cute visual though. Nothing like a very excited Guinness.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
He's outta control. Between the jameson and ginger and the nicotine kick there is no way I could take a video without it shaking all over the place lol.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] think you bought me the beer mug from the market...completely appropriate and very much appreciated

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Get a tripod, set it up begin with the Jameson and Ginger, light the cigar. Start the camera and have fun. Easy breezy and simply no more excuse!:tease:

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Sitting out by the fire pit smoking a nice cigar and senior chubby is jumping in the air trying to catch the smoke after I blow it out Hahaha. Amuses the crap out of me

Biggie usually doesn't care about my cigar smoke, so that's just too funny for me! The downside for me has been trying to have him outside with me while I enjoy a cigar, but he just obsessively eats grass like a cow on crack... lol

He's outta control. Between the jameson and ginger and the nicotine kick there is no way I could take a video without it shaking all over the place lol.

Whoa! I just had a Woodford Reserve with a My Father Le Bijou 1922 and some homemade ginger snap cookies a little bit ago. Are we realted? lol

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION] love "the jewel" great smoke. Tonight a torano exodus 59 gold and not sure what to drink.yet

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
[MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION] love "the jewel" great smoke. Tonight a torano exodus 59 gold and not sure what to drink.yet

Mmm, very nice. Probably go well, especially in this heat, with a nice pale ale or even a summer wheat. It's got a conneticut wrapper doesn't it? I think this weekend I'm going to either break out an OpusX Magnum O with a Burton Baton from Dogfish Head, or an Anejo #77 with a nice local Port and some dark chocolate! Mmmmm, you've found one of my other hobbies! lol

Let me know if you ever want to find a really great cigar forum. I've been on one for a while that has been amazing. We trade cigars back and forth all the time and you get some really good deals and info there. Not to mention some good finds on stogies you'll be hard pressed to get elsewhere.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION] sent you a PM

Most Reactions