So Annoyed

I love my Mona

May 22, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona
Okay so I got my Mona spayed last Friday.. everything has healed just fine she also had a hot spot that is all cleared up but I am having issues with her leaking poo now :mad: I took her back to the vet on Tuesday and they gave me some meds for this and it seemed to have cleared up for a day or two but now she has leaked again it started last nigh so I guess I will be taking her back with a feces sample for them to test but she hasnt been the same since I had her fixed and it is really starting to p*ss me off!!! I mean she obviously got something while being there and that is what is making me mad here I have to deal with wipins poo up all over the place, smeared here and there and everywhere.. So I guess my question is has anyone else had to deal with this?? and how did you fix it?

Thx

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Does her meds have any side effects? Standard bland diet (chicken or hamburger cooked- with white rice) should settle her tummy down.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester had the same thing for some reason.. we never really knew why. But we did the blank diet - boiled hamburger/rice/plain yogurt for about a week.. cleared him right up.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just talked to my vet and some pain meds cause diarrhea....

OP
I love my Mona

I love my Mona

May 22, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona
Thx guys, sorry for the delay..... after I got her spayed i only gave her meds the next day and then stopped it helped just a weee bit, but needless to say here it is Sunday and she is finally better, two vet visits and $90 later ......Grrrrrrrrr so not only did her spay cost me over $300, it cost me $400... Ugh owell at least she is better finally, the vet did give her some proviable which helped out a lot..

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.